- A deck or discard pile search that includes different types of cards is now completed in a single selection popup, rather than a separate popup for each card type.
- A status effect indicator now appears next to the avatar of a player affected by a status effect.
- The deck validation window now checks for cards that are not legal in the selected format, rather than cards that are only legal in the selected format.
- Decks in the Theme Decks tab are now consistently ordered chronologically by release date.
- A more detailed description of an active Challenge’s completion requirements can be viewed by clicking an Info button next to that Challenge.
- Booster packs and theme decks have been split into separate tabs.
- The contents of a theme deck can now be viewed by selecting the View Deck option.
- The info popup for booster packs now includes a shortcut to view the full expansion in the Collection.
- Improved the overall pacing of the tutorial.
- Reduced the tutorial from 7 matches to 5 matches.
- A number of known bugs have been addressed. For the complete list of bug fixes, pleas